If you really want to wow your foodie friends or clients, this gastrobox is the ultimate gift. The tastiest gourmet Sussex Hamper you could want, packed with award-winning artisan food, two bottles of incredibly good wine and fantastic fizz.
FOREST, FIELD AND SEA CANAPÉ KITS
– Sussex wild venison bresaola (cured, smoked and air-dried) 50g (Great Taste Award winner 2017)
– Beetroot relish 95g (made with local organic beets and honey – no sugar!)
– Forest mushroom thins 24 pieces (we’ve created a blend of organic flours for the perfect taste)
– Sussex native breed grass-fed beef bresaola (cured, smoked and air-dried) 50g (Great Taste Award winner 2017)
– Wild rocket pesto 85g jar (featuring Sussex ewe’s cheese) does not contain nuts
– Parmesan & nigella seed thins 24 pieces, made with our unique organic flour blend and organic butter (Great Taste Award winner 2018)
– Sussex oak smoked salmon 100g from award-winning smokers, Springs
– Seaweed and dill seed thins 24 pieces, made with our unique organic flour blend and organic butter (Great Taste Award winner 2019)
THE PERFECT SUSSEX CHEESEBOARD
– Burwash Rose: semi-soft cheese made from raw cow’s milk, washed in rose water. Creamy, sticky, full of flavour
– Mayfield: Gold medal winning semi-hard cheese made from cow’s milk with a creamy, sweet, nutty flavour (one star, Great Taste Awards 2018)
– Brighton Blue: A mild, semi-soft cheese with a mellow blue flavour and a slightly salty finish. (Super Gold, World Cheese Awards 2019)
– Seven Sisters: A semi-soft matured sheep milk cheese, coated in a layer of seaweed. Light and nutty
– Golden Cross: award-winning goat’s milk cheese log with a light charcoal finish
– Sussex Charmer: cheddar style hard cheese, packed with flavour
We’ve taste-tested a lot of Sussex fizz in our quest to find the best one of our favourites is:
– Ridgeview Bloomsbury 70cl (Gold – International Wine Challenge 2017) – the ideal match for our taste of the sea. This fizz was the official wine served at the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
The Bolney Wine Estate is hard to beat. 40 years of producing award-winning wines and the friendliest welcome of any Sussex vineyard, their wines have won multiple awards and they’re recognised for producing excellent still wines too. This pair of wines are truly exquisite:
– Bolney Estate Pinot Noir: Ranked one of the best, this is well balanced, with soft tannins. Leather, spice and chocolate complement fresh plums and a smooth and creamy finish.
– Bolney Estate Pinot Gris: Award-winning, super-tasty, medium-bodied and smooth. Fresh pear meets citrus, honeysuckle and grassy notes.
– Montezuma’s chocolates are now a household name, but they started in Sussex as a small artisan producer. Their chocolate truffles are impossible to beat, so we’ve included no less than their ‘Grand Collection’ in this gourmet Sussex Hamper.