We love bresaola but we wanted to offer a gastrobox for the non meat eaters out there! This vegetarian hamper will not disappoint. The perfect Sussex cheeseboard and a bottle of Bolney Estate sparkling red.
THE PERFECT SUSSEX CHEESEBOARD
– Brighton Blue: A mild, semi-soft cheese with a mellow blue flavour and a slightly salty finish. (Super Gold, World Cheese Awards 2017-2018)
– Burwash Rose: semi-soft cheese made from raw cow’s milk, washed in rose water. Creamy, sticky, full of flavour
– Mayfield: Gold medal winning semi-hard cheese made from cow’s milk with a creamy, sweet, nutty flavour (one star, Great Taste Awards 2018)
– Golden Cross: award-winning goat’s milk cheese log with a light charcoal finish
– Seven Sisters: A semi-soft matured sheep milk cheese, coated in a layer of seaweed. Light and nutty
– Sussex Charmer: cheddar style hard cheese, packed with flavour
– Beetroot relish 95g (made with local beets)
– Forest mushroom thins – made with an organic flour blend and organic butter
– Parmesan and nigella seed thins – made with an organic flour blend and organic butter (Great Taste Award 2018)
Cuvée Noir is an award-winning sparkling red from the Bolney Estate, with a wonderful creamy richness and full bodied mousse, packed full of ripe summer fruits, with a hint of sweet spice on the finish. Perfect with cheese and chocolate.