A celebration of fine artisan food and drink in this hamper that celebrates the best of Sussex artisan food and drink.
FOREST, FIELD AND SEA CANAPÉ KITS – light, delicious gourmet bites.
FOREST CANAPÉ KIT:
- Sussex wild venison bresaola (naturally cured, smoked and air-dried) 50g – Great Taste Award winner 2017. No additives.
- Sage & almond pesto 80g – made with organically grown sage and toasted almonds.
- Forest mushroom thins 24 pieces made from blend of organic flours and organic butter for the perfect taste.
FIELD CANAPÉ KIT:
- Sussex beef bresaola: Native breed, naturally reared beef, cured with Sussex gin and foraged berries, then lightly smoked and air-dried 50g (Great Taste Award winner 2017). Additive-free.
- Wild rocket pesto: 75g jar made with olive oil and parmesan style cheese from Award-winning Sussex cheesemakers (does not contain nuts).
- Parmesan & nigella seed thins: 24 pieces, made with our unique organic flour blend and organic butter (Great Taste Award Winner 2018)
SEA CANAPÉ KIT:
- Natural Sussex oak smoked salmon 200g from award-winning smokers, Weald Smokery
- Beetroot relish 90g made with local organic beets, roasted for natural sweetness and balanced with honey to create the perfect balance of sweet and sour. Sugar-free.
- Seaweed and dill seed thins (24 pieces), made with two types of seaweed, a hint of dill seed, our unique organic flour blend and organic butter. Great Taste Award winner 2019.
THE PERFECT SUSSEX CHEESEBOARD
- Brighton Blue – a mild semi-soft cow’s milk cheese with a mellow blue flavour and a slightly salty finish. Super Gold, World Cheese Awards 2017-18, ranked 13th best cheese in the world!
- Golden Cross – award-winning goat’s milk cheese log made from raw milk, with a light charcoal finish. This cheese has won too many awards to mention, with the latest including Best British Cheese and Super Gold at the 2018-19 World Cheese Awards and a Gold at the Artisan Cheese Awards 2018-19.
- Mayfield – a gold medal-winning semi-hard cheese made from cow’s milk, with a creamy, sweet, nutty flavour. Great Taste Awards 2018. Gold Medal winner at the British Cheese Awards 2010 and the World Cheese Awards 2011.
- Seven Sisters – a semi-soft matured sheep’s milk cheese, coated with a layer of seaweed. Light and nutty. Bronze Award, International Cheese Show 2019.
- Sussex Brie – a creamy soft cheese with an edible rind, made from pasteurised cow’s milk. Leave it out for a runny centre! Won silver at the World Cheese Awards.
- Sussex Charmer – a unique cheese that blends traditional farmhouse cheddar with parmesan and has won UK, World and International Cheese Awards, as well as Great Taste Awards.
- Quince Paste – a jar (80g) of membrillo made from fresh quinces.
A TRIO OF SUPERB FIZZ
Ridgeview Blanc de Noirs
Made from the best vintages of pinot grapes, this exceptional champagne-method fizz has a beautiful golden colour, persistent bubbles, earthy red fruit aromas and a complex, toasted palate. A beautifully balanced, limited release fizz that rightfully won silver at the Champagne and Sparkling Wine World Championships 2018.
Ridgeview Cavendish (Silver – Decanter World Wine Awards 2017)
One of our favourite Sussex sparklers. Made from a blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay grapes with notes of forest fruits, cherries and toast, it pairs perfectly with our bresaola.
Ridgeview Fitzrovia Rosé
This delightful blend leans into the Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grapes, balanced beautifully with Chardonnay, resulting in a delicate salmon colour, a raspberry and redcurrant nose and fine bubbles.
Montezuma’s Grand Truffle Collection – Montezuma’s are chocolate innovators, based in West Sussex and now retailing nationwide, but they started out with an artisan chocolate shop in our home town of Brighton. Their chocolate truffles really are impossible to beat and round off this gourmet Sussex hamper in style.