If you really want to wow your foodie friends or clients, this gastrobox is the ultimate gift. The tastiest gourmet Sussex Hamper you could want, packed with award-winning artisan products and two bottles of incredibly good fizz.
FOREST, FIELD AND SEA CANAPÉ KITS
– Sussex wild venison bresaola (cured, smoked and air-dried) 50g (Great Taste Award winner 2017)
– Beetroot relish 95g (made with local beets)
– Forest mushroom thins 24 pieces (we’ve created a blend of organic flours for the perfect taste)
– Sussex beef bresaola (cured, smoked and air-dried) 50g (Great Taste Award winner 2017)
– Wild rocket pesto 85g jar (featuring Sussex ewe’s cheese) does not contain nuts
– Parmesan & nigella seed thins 24 pieces, made with our unique organic flour blend and organic butter (one star, Great Taste Awards 2018)
– Sussex oak smoked salmon 100g from award-winning smokers, Springs
– Seaweed and dill seed thins 24 pieces, made with our unique organic flour blend and organic butter
– Chabis – a soft and delicate cone-shaped goat’s milk cheese that goes brilliantly with the smoked salmon – add some horseradish or chives for extra flavour
THE PERFECT SUSSEX CHEESEBOARD
– Burwash Rose: semi-soft cheese made from raw cow’s milk, washed in rose water. Creamy, sticky, full of flavour
– Mayfield: Gold medal winning semi-hard cheese made from cow’s milk with a creamy, sweet, nutty flavour (one star, Great Taste Awards 2018)
– Brighton Blue: A mild, semi-soft cheese with a mellow blue flavour and a slightly salty finish. (Super Gold, World Cheese Awards 2017-2018)
– Seven Sisters: A semi-soft matured sheep milk cheese, coated in a layer of seaweed. Light and nutty
– Golden Cross: award-winning goat’s milk cheese log with a light charcoal finish
– Sussex Charmer: cheddar style hard cheese, packed with flavour
We’ve taste-tested a lot of Sussex fizz in our quest to find the best and here it is:
– Ridgeview Bloomsbury 70cl (Gold – International Wine Challenge 2017) – the ideal match for our taste of the sea. This fizz was the official wine served at the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee.
– Cuvée Noir is an award-winning sparkling red from the Bolney Estate, with a wonderful creamy richness and full bodied mousse, packed full of ripe summer fruits, with a hint of sweet spice on the finish. Perfect with cheese and chocolate.
– Montezuma’s chocolates are now a household name, but they started in Sussex as a small artisan producer. Their chocolate truffles are impossible to beat, so we’ve included no less than their ‘Grand Collection’ in this gourmet Sussex Hamper.